Dienstag, 6. Januar 2015

Hope upon Holes



Str1
Let my descent be the sake of your greed
I suffered so long my fingers they bleed
I'm digging you a hole so fucking deep
I don't dream anymore nor can I sleep
Until the rest of your flaws all of your deeds
Rest under the earth and vengeance is feed

Ref
But what if this all is not up to me
What of there's a savior i cannot see
What if there's more and way to forgive
A hand so I don't fall down the cliff

Str2
Your fault rises out of its fucking grave
I am not consistent nor  I am  brave
Between chains of charge I am the slave
Tied by your lies I'm Dragged  into the cave
While I'm feeling small I'm facing the wave
Grasp by your filthy eyes I won't be saved

Breakdown  
I feel hope upon holes 
Hope upon my soul 
I feel hope upon holes 
Hope upon my soul 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen