Freitag, 21. März 2014

Paintings in red

Str 1
I drew me a picture that's showing my life.
Some Colors were missing so I took a knife.
In a picture of beauty I needed some red.
So I took my knife an cut off her head.
Searching for beauty I ripped out her heart.
Now I got my colors and I'm ready to start. 

Bridge
I drew me a picture that's showing my life.
Some Colors were missing so I took out a knife.

Ref
In a field of flowers we first met
you were the victim and I'm the
I always drew my painting red
you were the victim and was the
(2x)
threat


Str 2
So I drew me a picture and you were a part
I want you see it but know that you can't
Flowers, bees, rainbows and ponies in red
This is a picture I will never forget
The painting is finished I'm happy with it
Society hates me, I don't give a shit.

Ref  + Bridge 






 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen